Monday, April 09, 2007

Spending Sunday..

Spending time with family and friends on a weekend is a great thing [Never afford to miss it]. I tried the same (ended up with other things), went for evening out with family and family friends (not my friends).

As Bangalore is a place, where you have a very few places to visit, to go around.

The city is sinned with traffic (and I added by part by one more), took around a hour to reach Church street.

I have a lot of company over there (that's what I can say by seeing the crowd over there family and kids shouting at parents ears want to go, want to go....) in Amoeba. Gentleman over there put me on wait list and my magic did not work there, so waited for almost 2 hours and finally entered the bowling alley.

wait..


I am not going to describe the horrible score I took in the alley. (Which I don't what to thing of it now too.. )

But just thinking if our Bangalore has more places to visit taking family members (read: parents aged early 50's and late 50's, not great in understanding the sudden changes with "Happening" Bangalore) to spend time (not only few grands a couple of hours) with limited (not so much) crowd, so we can sit and talk to each other, see what we can do to reduce the Global warnings, make America stop the war against other countries etc (read: talks which we need to forget after finishing)

Parks and Gardens are scary to take this family (come on you know! why).

Pubs and hotels are over flowing, no parking space, packs of other people searching the places like me (Last minute decision makers like us are hard to survey here!... my experience).

So next mission would be positively find a place like that.. Do you have some suggestions for this?

No comments: