Thursday, April 19, 2007

Elevator Boys

I am fascinated on few things I see daily in the morning.

Our office is in a huge campus and our floor has around 100 plus people, we have 8 floor like that, approximately of the same crowd.

Everyday morning, when taking the elevator, the neatly dressed little lift boys (the person who operates the elevator, the average age would be early 20's) gives a pleasant smile wishes and takes me to my floor, no question asked, I will never display the ID card outside my office. But still he finds the floor, its not with me, but he takes all the employee to their floor Correctly. I would say this memory they have a good gift. I heard stories earlier that in a Church a boy who collects the Hats and umberlla and returns to the right owner, no tokens are names written, I seeing such a person every day.

I know people who forget name of family members too.. these guys are amazing.

No comments: